What are your weekend plans? I will be doing some #springcleaninginthewinter, hanging out with itty-bitty people (aka nieces and nephew), maybe try to catch a movie and other whathaveyounots. I must say though, I feel I’ve had a very productive week. I guess you can say I’m feeling very motivated (here’s hoping the feeling lasts…oh…only another 342 more days). Here are some things I’m grateful for this week. Have a good one!
1. Evening strolls on a cold winter’s night. In an effort to offset the winter blues, I’ve decided to take longer walks in the evenings. It’s been quite refreshing to feel the cold against my cheeks and has given me some great insights and ideas. This was taken on one such night. (Note to self: figure out how to size pics so they are not blurry.)
2. I have a love affair with dish towels. My kitchen has lots of white (cabinets and appliances), so I like to add color with accessories (can I use that word for kitcheny things?). I found these at anthro and, let’s just say, it was love at first sight.
3. This may seem trivial, but why didn’t they think of cake batter Chapstick sooner?!? Could’ve saved me so many calories. Sheeesh!
4. I found these pretty (and free) printables from happyhandmadehome.net while surfing the interwebs. Yay, Internet! Thank you so much!
5. I am not afraid to admit that I am obsessed (in a MAJOR way) with pens! I cannot stop buying pens. I don’t know why. I think I need help. I found these the other day and they make my heart happy. They are made from recycled water bottles! My favorites are the pink and purple inks.